Monday 25 October 2010

Sunday 5th October 2008

Today, we went swimming! It was just us 3 in the water, i had my ear plugs and head band on, with my arm bands too. It was great. I loved it. I didn't want mummy or daddy to help me and kept pushing them away (this was the first time i had been swimming since having my head band, so could go under the water, so was allowed to have arm bands and try and paddle on my own) I kicked my legs really hard and went from one end to the other and back again, lots! I didn't want to get out, but we had to. I had a shower, just a quick one and we all went back to the caravan. We had a shower when we got back, i wasn't scared (i was scared of showers cos before, when we were in betty, we had gone in to a car wash and i called it a shower and didn't like it)
We got dressed and went back out. We went to see the bands again. I had a big plate of dinner, it was yummy. But i started getting bored after a while, so mummy took me to a little arcade. I went in a noddy car and then put lots of money in a machine and won more! (penny slot machines) Mummy bought me a really big chocolate ice-cream and i made lots of mess! but it was good. Everyone had to go, to get on a coach to go on to the ferry. i didn't want to go, i wanted to stay on my holiday, I said bye to nanny and brian and everyone else and then mummy, daddy and me went back to the caravan. I was really tired and fell asleep at 5:45pm

No comments:

Post a Comment