Monday 25 October 2010

Sunday 12th October 2008

Today is mummy's birthday! After we had gone over to Billy's workshop and daddy had fixed berties door. We went swimming to a BIG pool in aylesbury called 'aquavale' i wore my ear plugs and head band and arm bands. We got in to the swimming pool with fast water. At first mummy was a little nervous and didn't want to let go of me, but after a while, mummy started letting me go and i thought it was great, even better because mummy was always in reach. Then when the water stopped being fast we swam through a tunnel and we were outside. It was a bit chilly, but i liked it. Then we went back in. Daddy went up some really big steps and mummy and me waited at the bottom. I saw daddy coming down a really big slide. After he was down, we all went on a funny slide. It was a short slide and then a flat bit and then a short slide and then we were in the fast water again. I even went under the water, which was funny. We swam back outside again and i saw a little boy stand on the side and jump in. I wanted a go, so mummy helped me out and i jumped, all by myself, in to the water and actually liked going under the water !

No comments:

Post a Comment