Wednesday 27 October 2010

Thursday 10th June 2010

I woke up feeling ok today. Mummy settled me down to watch something on tv with a drink of water (i didn't want any food - which isn't like me) at about 9:30 i called for mummy and i was sick on my duvet (which was in the living room on the floor) then mummy walked me to the toilet, i was sick in the hallway and in the bathroom. Mummy was very pleased that i had only had water. For some reason, i wouldnt' be sick in the toilet (mummy thinks that for some reason i think it will make me more sick if i do it in the toilet, cos i panic and shout) after i had been sick, i felt much better and had something to eat. Well lots to eat. I was drawing and i called mummy and said i needed to do a sign for the living room, one that had my name, mummy's name and tom's name on. Mummy thought that this was very sweet of me. She done lots of dots so i could write our names and i asked mummy 'who is in your bed' mummy asked me who i thought it was and i smiled and said 'tom' i asked mummy how he had got there and she told me a taxi so i said 'why does he always get a taxi' (he doesn't, normally he gets a bus)
Mummy and tom got up and i thought it was funny, cos tom kept fluffing mummy's hair. Tom said hello to me. Mummy and tom cuddled and kissed before tom left. When tom left i reminded mummy we needed to make a card for nikki (tom's aunty) so mummy found me some card. I drew nikki, ross, a ping pong ball, me, tom and feather. Then i told mummy i wanted to make tom a card. So i drew on his card and mummy done dots for me to write his name.
Before i went to bed, i showed mummy my toe, she said it looked like a wart.

No comments:

Post a Comment